Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia, one of the European leaders in Wealth and Asset Management solutions, is looking for a resource to join a team specialized in Asset Management, Wealth Management/Private Banking, Insurance. The successful candidate will support project managers in consulting projects for financial intermediaries and insurance operators of medium and large size.
- Market and supply-side analysis in relation to asset management and insurance
- Design of service processes/models relative to distribution networks of financial and insurance intermediaries
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- A specialist degree with top marks in economics/finance, statistics, engineering, management or a similar master's degree and preferably experience, no matter how brief, in the banking/insurance sector or in the Asset Management, Wealth Management/Private banking/financial or insurance intermediaries Insurance fields
- Participation in projects aimed at the implementation of computer systems supporting the sales and consulting activities of commercial networks of financial or insurance intermediaries within the Personal Financial Planning sphere would be an advantage
- Prospective candidates should also have excellent diagnostic, problem solving, communication, work organisation, time management skills as well as the ability to work in a team. A good command of English is an essential requisite and the knowledge of a second foreign language is desired
- A good command of English is an essential requisite and the knowledge of a second foreign language is desired
Excellent diagnostic, problem solving, communication, work organisation, time management skills as well as the ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated. We offer them a personalized training path and the possibility to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, srongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company applies an equal opportunities policy (L 903/77)