Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia, one of Europe's leaders in Wealth Management solutions, is looking for resources to be incorporated into work teams specialised in asset management, wealth management/private banking, operating on consulting projects for medium and large financial intermediaries and asset management companies.
- Support of project managers in developing operational research, production and development relating to financial analysis of customers' portfolios.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Post-graduate degree in Economics/Finance, Engineering management or related degrees, with top marks
- Preferably some experience in a consulting company in the banking field or in asset management, wealth management/private banking areas of financial intermediaries or asset management companies
- Priority to applicants who have participated in software implementation/financial development projects in risk management/asset management areas and demonstrate knowledge of programming techniques
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE and econometric/mathematical software (E-Views and MatLab) is also required
- Excellent diagnostics, problem solving, communications, work organization and time management skills and the ability to work in teams
- Good command of English, fluency in a second foreign language an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated. We offer a training path that can include trips to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
PLACE OF WORK:
Our company promotes and supports equal opportunities (Italian Law 903/77).