Credit and Operational Risk
The ideal candidates will be placed in teams, specialized in Enterprise Risk Management, which operate in the field of consulting projects for medium and large financial intermediaries. The successful candidates will support the project managers in the operational development of the following topics:
- support to project management (PM) and management/coordination of complex transformation processes
- design and definition of credit processes (disbursement, monitoring and recovery)
- analysis and design of credit architectures
- setup of operating procedures and processes to support credit management
- Data analysis and implementation of data quality controls
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree or Master with excellent marks in economic/financial or engineering disciplines
- Strong knowledge of the organisation and banking processes.
- Willingness to make frequent trips to international territory (Eastern Europe, Balkans and Middle East)
- A good knowledge of the English language is essential and the knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome
- Excellent skills in diagnosis, problem solving, communication, organization of work, time management and aptitude for team work
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated. We offer a training path that can include trips to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77)