Credit Modeller Junior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Management
Prometeia is looking for resources to be incorporated into work teams specialised in Enterprise Risk Management, operating within consulting projects for medium- and large-scale financial intermediaries.
- Support to project managers in managing the development and implementation of rating and EAD LGD models and portfolio models (Var Credit Risk)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree or master's degree with excellent marks in Economics/Finance, Statistics or Engineering coupled with sound quantitative knowledge
- Knowledge of MS OFFICE applications and econometrics/mathematical software (SAS, Stata, SPSS)
- Good command of English, the knowledge of a second foreign language is desired
- Excellent diagnostic, problem solving, communication, work organisation, time management skills as well as the ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated. We offer a training path that can include trips to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company applies an equal opportunities policy (Law No. 903/77)