Training and Change Management
Prometeia, one of Europe's leaders in Wealth Management solutions, is looking for a resource for its Bologna headquarters to be part of its Training and Change Management team.
- Degree with excellent marks in economic/financial/marketing
- Good knowledge of English is essential and the knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome
At least 2 years' experience in consulting firms or banking groups in the development of strategic planning projects of a multidisciplinary type for the banking industry, in particular:
- Design of change management/training paths - preferential design of Knowledge learning systems and digital solutions or considerable experience in projects to implement them.
- Development of projects relating to the dynamics of the commercial networks, due diligence, business planning, financial planning, credit processes, management control and organization
- Design and implementation of ad hoc programmes to support organisational change processes, introduction of new products and processes, post-merger integration, technical and professional training
- Provision of training activities, both in internship programs and as a facilitator within change management programs, strategy, organization or workshops
- Design and management of role enabling programmes
- Experience in project management, good working skills in a team and experience in customer relations are required
- Excellent diagnostic skills, problem solving, communication, organization of work, time management and aptitude for team work
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles that want to get involved and give their contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training path that can include trips (Italy and abroad) and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77)