Enterprise Risk Management
Prometeia, one of the European leaders in Enterprise Risk Management solutions, is looking for resources for its Bologna and Milan offices to be employed in teams working on finance and risk management application projects
for financial intermediaries.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 2/3 years' previous experience in a modern organisation in the software development field
- Good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of a second foreign language
- It is preferable a degree with good marks in scientific disciplines (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
- Priority will be given to applicants who have participated in financial model implementation projects
- Development of Enterprise and SOA applications based on the .net
- C#, WPF, WCF, OOP, layered applications, MVVM
- SQL and MSSQL 2005 and later versions
- Excellent diagnostics, problem solving, communications, work organisation and time management skills, and the ability to work in teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles that want to get involved and give their contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training path that can include trips (Italy and abroad) and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and supports equal opportunities (Italian Law 903/77)