Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia, one of Europe's leaders in Wealth Management solutions, is looking for resources at its Bologna and Milan offices to be employed by work teams specialised in asset management/risk measurement, operating on consulting projects for medium and large financial intermediaries.
- Projects involving the design of service processes/models for financial intermediaries' distribution networks
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a management consulting company or in asset management, wealth management/private banking areas of financial intermediaries or asset management companies
- Post-graduate or master's degree in Economics/Finance, Statistics or Engineering, with top marks
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE applications and relational databases
- Priority will be given to applicants with experience in designing information systems to support sales and consulting operations of financial intermediaries' sales networks in the Personal Financial Planning area
- Excellent diagnostics, problem solving, communications, work organization and time management skills and the ability to work in teams
- Good command of English
- Fluency in a second foreign language is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles that want to get involved and give their contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training path that can include trips (Italy and abroad) and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and supports equal opportunities (Italian Law 903/77)