Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia, one of the European leaders in Wealth Management solutions, is looking for resources to be integrated into work teams specialising in the development of Customer&Business Analytics in the context of consultancy/development projects for medium and large customers who mainly operate in the world of Banking, Wealth&Asset Management.
- Support to project managers in the creation and application of models, data analysis and data visualization aimed at guiding business decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Specialist degree with excellent marks in statistics, engineering, physics or mathematics.
- At least 3 years' experience in software implementation/algorithm development projects.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C/C++, R or Python.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL language
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Preferential qualifications:
- Master's degree or work experience in the financial field
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, ...)
- Participation in online competitions such as Kaggle or Topcoder
- Excellent diagnosis, problem solving and communication skills
- curiosity, flexibility and good aptitude for teamwork
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, strongly motivated. We offer them a personalized training and placement path and the possibility to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment in which confrontation is considered a value.
La nostra azienda promuove e rispetta le pari opportunità (L 903/77).