Manager International Business Practice
Enterprise Risk Management
The ideal candidates will be included in work teams, specialized in Enterprise Risk Management, which operate in consultancy projects for medium and large financial intermediaries on the international territory. Successful candidates will be responsible for the operational development of the following issues:
- Support and guide the development of risk management analysis, through the application of algorithms and technologies aimed at the development of predictive models and risk monitoring.
- Project management and coordination of internal resources belonging to the different competence lines involved in the projects, as well as Prometeia's foreign offices based in London, Istanbul, Moscow and Cairo.
- Participation in foreign commercial development activities, in particular for the EMEA market.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience of at least 5/6 years in consulting firms or in the Risk Management, Credit and Treasury areas of Financial Institutions
- Willingness to work abroad for at least 50% of the time allocated to project delivery, particularly in the following areas:
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Federation Russia
- Turkey and Middle East
- Egypt and North Africa
- Bachelor's degree with excellent grades or related master's degree in economic/financial or engineering disciplines
- Solid knowledge in risk analytics and risk architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL and other data management procedures
- The good use of SAS, Python, R, and VBA will be considered a plus
- Proactivity and readiness to develop new product lines
- Availability to make frequent trips on international territory and, if necessary, to guarantee the stay abroad for short periods.
- The profile is completed by excellent diagnostic, problem-solving, communication, work organization, time management, and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of English is essential and the knowledge of a second foreign language, in particular French, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, is appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Successful candidates will be offered a dynamic path that will provide the opportunity to grow professionally in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources according to the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77)