Full Stack Java Developer
Wealth and Asset Management
Prometeia, one of Europe's leaders in Wealth Management solutions, is looking for resources to be employed in work teams specialised in the development of applications for finance in the Wealth & Asset Management area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experience (between 3 and 7 years) within modern companies oriented towards software development
- Degree with excellent marks in scientific disciplines (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
- Experience and expertise in DevOps and Cloud computing, as well as participation in relevant FinTech projects would be an advantage
- Programming with java language in a SOA architecture based on microservices
- SQL and the main DBMS (SQL-Server, MySql, Oracle, DB2)
- Agile software development methodologies
- Good command of English is an essential requisite and the knowledge of a second foreign language is desired
Passion for software development and a constant contribution to innovation
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles that want to get involved and give their contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training path that can include trips (Italy and abroad) and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company applies an equal opportunities policy (Law No. 903/77)