The successful candidate will be employed in teams specialised in portfolio analysis, risk measurement, asset and liability management studies and investment advice to institutional clients.
The resource will support project managers in carrying out project activities, working closely with clients (availability is required for travel to Italy).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of experience in financial advisory firms, Asset Management companies, banks, insurance companies, or with institutional investors during which the candidates have developed solid knowledge of the functioning and dynamics of financial markets, investment instruments and associated risks
- Specialist degree with excellent marks in economic/financial disciplines, Statistics, Management Engineering and / or related masters
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) and experience in using the main data providers (Bloomberg, Thomson Financial, Preqin, etc.)
- Knowledge of the characteristics, operating methods and reference standards of asset management instruments, with particular reference to alternative instruments, will be positively considered
- Excellent skills in diagnosis, problem solving, communication, work organisation, time management and teamwork skills
- Essential good knowledge of English, knowledge of a second foreign language welcome
WHAT WE OFFER:
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are for us values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles who want to get involved and make their own contribution to innovation.
Selected candidates will be offered a training course that may also include travel to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the objectives achieved.
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77)