Analyst Credit Processes
Enterprise Risk Management
Do you have curiosity, desire to get involved, become part of a dynamic company, and have the opportunity to innovate with your work and your skills?
Prometeia offers you opportunities for growth and training in a Group with over 900 professionals working for more than 300 clients in 20 countries around the world.
Among the European leaders in Enterprise Risk Management and Wealth & Asset Management solutions, Prometeia is looking for a resource to be included in teams specializing in functional analysis for software development for Italian and international financial intermediaries.
- Drafting of business requirements
- Support to the design and definition of credit processes (disbursement, monitoring and recovery)
- Support for credit architecture analysis and design
- Testing of software prototypes and architectures produced
- Setup procedures and operational processes to support credit management
- Data analysis and implementation of data quality controls
- Support for testing software released at customers' premises
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in consulting firms or in the areas of Risk Management, Credit and Organization of Financial Institutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with excellent marks in Management Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics
- Knowledge of process management
- Knowledge of the organization and banking and/or business management processes
- A good knowledge of English is essential and a knowledge of a second foreign language is appreciated.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Teamwork attitude, flexible and dynamic
- Good interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
Continuous updating structured in four pillars to support your professional growth
Participation in Prometeia's Corporate Welfare plan, meal vouchers, iPhone and pc
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77)
Our Group has obtained the Top Job 2019/20 award, assigned by the German Institute of Quality and Finance to the 200 best companies to work in Italy (2000 companies considered by the analysis). In the "Consulting, accounting and auditing" category Prometeia came second.