Analyst Credit Processes
Enterprise Risk Management
Prometeia is looking for resources to include in work teams specialized in Enterprise Risk Management and working in consulting projects for medium and large financial intermediaries. Selected candidates will support project managers in their operational development.
- support for project management (PM) and management/coordination of complex transformation processes
- design and definition of credit processes (lending, monitoring and recovery)
- drafting of business requirement
- analysis and design of credit architectures
- testing of software prototypes and architectures produced
- setup of operating procedures and processes to support credit management
- data analysis and implementation of data quality controls
- support for software testing released at customers' premises
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with excellent marks in Management Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Process Management Knowledge
- solid knowledge of banking organisation and processes and/or business management processes
- good knowledge of English is essential and knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome
- excellent diagnostic capabilities
- aptitude for problem solving and communication
- ability to organise their work, time management and team working skills
- willingness to make occasional short trips to international territory (Eastern Europe, Balkans and Middle East) to share business requirements and support the testing of software released at customers' premises
Prometeia is always looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and very motivated. Curiosity and passion are for us values to cultivate and for this reason we are looking for profiles who want to get involved and make their own contribution to innovation.
We offer our people a training course that may include travel to Italy and abroad and the opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, strongly oriented to the enhancement of resources based on the goals achieved.
PLACE OF WORK:
Our company promotes and respects equal opportunities (L 903/77).